Thursday, February 2, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

Yesterday after school Lil Sara put on her favorite dress and favorite cowgirl boots before we headed out to help with the new goat fences....
 How could I resist but to grab my favorite camera and capture a few fun snaps before we got to work?



These images show so many of my favorite things that I just had to share....


Warm afternoons even in Feb.
Wide open spaces for us to play in.
Hay bales to sit upon.
Girly pink, mixed with country chic.


My little girl...

All pitching in to get the work done..

Silly moments that make me laugh...

Blessings Kelsie

Sharing for:
Thursday Favorite Things @

13 comments:

Poppy said...

Sweet girl you have there! Thanks for sharing your great photos!

Have a wonderful day!

Patrice said...

She's adorable! I was wondering why she was in a sleeveless dress, but I noted where you were located. It is nice and warm there. We have had some warmer than usual days, but they only bring short sleeves for a few hours.

Jocelyn said...

Adorable! I love the bucket accessory. Very chic!

Honey at 2805 said...

Love you little valentine! Great boots, girl! Thank you for sharing your lovely post at Potpourri Friday!

Michelle said...

lovely post. Thank you for sharing

dkshopgirl said...

Love her new boots - they are super stylish!!! x

Patty said...

So sweet! Love the boots, love the dress, and especially love the sweet little girl! :)

Holly said...

So, so cute!! What a fun post!
Happy Pink Saturday!

Ann said...

Darling little one filling up those cute pink boots.
Ann

Chubskulit Rose said...

So pretty!! Have a beautiful pink Saturday, enjoy!

Little Chefs in Pink

Katherines Corner said...

What a cutie pie! Love the photo of her sitting in the pail, giggle. Thank you for your bloggy friendship and participation in the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop linky party xo

Jenny's Heart said...

The silly moments that make you laugh are the great memories that will love forever! Thanks for sharing one of them with me :)

Queen Mom Jen said...

Nothing cuter than a Princess in her boots. Your daughter is darling!

http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com/