Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Cards

After shooting everyone else's Christmas photos in November, I did manage to get our own little shoot done in a timely manner...even managed to order my cards with time to mail them out.


But alas, I ran out of time to address them all until today and then realized I was 10 short.


So I ask you...Am I brave (crazy) enough to run into Walmart to pickup those last 10 cards on the last Saturday before Christmas with my 5yr old in tow? or do I make hubby do it and risk him being confused when they make him sign those pesky copyright forms lol

Blessings Kelsie



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Satta King very nic song lootera very cute baby the the litte horse is very cute and powerfull friendly froum our contry Play Bazaar

Unknown said...

Use the assets that come from doing affiliate marketing on the Internet. Just years ago an affiliate was limited by his physical reach but now the sky is the limit. You can get your product out to people around the world. Work with companies that allow payment types from other nations and that provide support in other languages. Satta King Play Bazaar

TCC Junk Removal said...

Hoarder Cleanouts In Greensboro
Light Demolition service